I thought it was time to get a bit more personal on here and share 10 random facts about me…so here goes!
1. I used to be in the US Air Force for four years.
2. I have two sisters that are younger than me, but super close in age with me. One is an ICU nurse in State College, PA, and the other is a student in Kutztown, PA.
3. My boyfriend is from Norway…which is part of the reason I read many Norwegian blogs. Since I am trying to learn the language, it has been so helpful to read blogs that are in Norwegian. It doesn’t hurt that these Norwegian bloggers are super fashionable and adorable, either!
4. I can NOT cook anything besides seafood…but I am learning!
5. I feel weird if I do not use a primer or booster underneath my mascara. Truth be told, it will bother the hell outta me all day!
6. I enjoy going to the movies or out to dinner by myself.
7. My biggest fear is vomit LOL. I know that is weird, but it has been my fear since I was like 5. My second biggest fear is a small, confined space. It takes me out of my comfort zone big time.
8. I am trying to love wine, but I truly do not know the difference between box wine and a bottle that costs $400. But, on the contrary, I am a beer snob.
9. I can only use Heinz ketchup. I will go without if a place has anything other than Heinz.